1. How long have you been in business?
You must see to it that your photo booth company has a proven track record of successful events. The company you choose preferably should have been in business for at least a year.
2. How do I know what package to choose?
Choose a package according to the number of guests. When you have less than 100 guests attending you won’t need photo booth for more than three hours. If you have more than 250 guests you must have two booths for four hours or else the guests will have to wait for too long to get their pictures clicked. And nobody likes to wait in line.
3. What is included in a rental package?
The rental package will differ from vendor to vendor. But make sure that the package include online hosting, props, guestbook and customized headers, which are the essentials. You should always ask this question upfront because certain companies charge extra for these items.
4. What do your props look like?
Even if they are included in the package for free this is a fair question. What they supply and what you have in mind may not be the same.
5. What is a Guestbook and what kind do you provide?
Guestbook is one of the fun features of a photo booth at any event. Even if the Guestbook is free, if it does not meet your expectations it may not be worth anything in the end.
6. How will the photo booth look like?
Everyone knows how photo booths look like. So you must be wondering why ask this questions. We tell you why. There are many types of photo booths. To make an informed decision about whether or not this product is a good match for your event you must ask this question.
7. Can the photo strips be personalized?
Yes, most vendors modify the photo strips with date and names. Ask to see what this looks like. You will be handing these pictures as a photo memento to your guests, which will be cherished by them for a lifetime. So you can request a sample of what the end product will look like.
8. Will you be providing unlimited photos?
It would be smart to have “unlimited” defined. Unlimited for some companies means 2 copies for each sitting. So if there are 4 people in one session only two will get copies. You don’t want to disappoint your guests, do you?
9. Is there a photo booth attendant?
You need a booth attendant, but many people are under the impression that most photo booth companies provide them. The fact is that some of the vendors do not provide them. To maintain the product you are paying for someone needs to take responsibility.
10. Will I get a copy of all of the photos taken at the event?
Most companies provide post event photos. Still confirm this. The format may vary. The options usually are Online Hosting, DVD, and or Flash-drive.
Latest posts by Desmond Sum (see all)
- The Comprehensive Guide to Available Photo Booth Software in the Market - April 11, 2019
- 12 Quick and Creative Photo Booth Ideas for Your Parties - January 22, 2019
- How to use Photo Booths for Brand Building and Fun? - October 15, 2018